Curry Architects is a diverse design-oriented firm that provides solutions for a wide range of projects including hospitality, multi-family, educational, cannabis facilities, retail, and commercial office work in both urban and suburban environments. Our diversity keeps us strong and provides an ever-challenging and exciting exploration of architectural design.
We have moved downtown to cool new digs in the newly renovated Highlands Forge at 1 N. Haven Street. Featuring an industrial aesthetic, brick and timber construction, and huge windows, we are offering the quintessential “architect’s office.” Amenities in this complex include game areas with pool and ping pong tables, a fitness center, ample free parking, Urban Axes, and Monument City Brewing.
We seek an experienced Project Manager to help lead a team on a wide range of project types. We are interested in hearing from driven individuals with leadership skills, 8+ years of multi-family residential, mixed-use, and commercial experience in an architecture firm, and proficiency in Revit. The Project Manager works independently supervising staff and workflow for projects of various sizes. The Project Manager is the primary client contact for project work. This position is responsible for the external and internal communications for projects and manages the work effort and project deliverables. This position also manages project resources in a manner that provides a high level of client satisfaction and achieves the firm's goals of quality design and service, cost management, and timely delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from an accredited university
- 8 years or greater experience
- Prior experience with the preparation of Construction Documents on a series of large, technically sophisticated projects
- Involvement as the architect’s construction phase representative
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office
- Professional registration of licensure is a plus
ARCHITECT LEVEL 2
We seek a Project Architect with five or more years of solid core and shell technical architecture background. The candidate should be a licensed/unlicensed architect who has a diverse knowledge of architecture principles and practices, uses advanced techniques, and can work well with a team on Schematic Design through Construction Documents. This position should efficiently and effectively produce accurate and clear construction/design documents under the guidance of a Project Manager. The candidate will work with the PM to create project designs that provide the best combination of form and function that meets the client’s program, design direction, and budgetary needs. They will assist the Project Manager to keep the project on schedule and within budget. The candidate will develop and maintain a good working relationship with vendors and consultants, learn and grow within the profession, and seek improvement of their knowledge base for the betterment of themselves and Curry Architects.
- Proficiency in the fundamentals of Building Code/Life Safety and construction detailing
- 5 years or greater experience
- Highly skilled in Revit
- AutoCAD, SketchUp, InDesign, Photoshop, and Bluebeam skills are a plus
Submit Your Resumé
If you would like to submit your resumé to Curry Architects, please complete the form below.
Consider the following before sending:
- Make sure that your resume is well written, organized, and presented, and that it conveys a sense of who you are. Make sure to send images of your original design and or construction documentation work to pique our interest and demonstrate your capabilities. Tell us why you are interested in architecture and what excites you about your work.
- If we proceed to an interview, you MUST show us graphic, digital, photographic or otherwise images of YOUR ORIGINAL work. We are not interested in seeing random details on sheets drawn by others. You need to be able to demonstrate all the skills necessary to succeed as an architect and be a stand out in at least one area such as design, illustration, construction documentation and detailing, project and team management, specifications writing, or contract administration.
- If sending work via email, be careful of the overall file size. Send just enough information to let us know what you are about and what you can do. Save the rest for the interview!
Join Our Team
- Flexible schedule
- Hybrid work hours
- Professional development
- Casual and relaxed work environment
- Free office parking
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Day off for your Birthday
- 401K and profit sharing
- Paid Time Off
Submit Your Resumé:
To apply, please send your cover letter referencing position title, resume & salary requirements to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or submit using the form below.