Architect Level 2
We seek a Project Architect with five or more years of solid core and shell technical architecture background. The candidate should be a licensed/unlicensed architect with diverse knowledge of architectural principles and practices, use advanced techniques, and work well with a team on schematic design through construction documents. They will also be responsible for efficiently and effectively producing accurate and clear construction/design documents under the guidance of a Project Manager. The candidate will work with the PM to create project designs that provide the best combination of form and function to meet the client’s program, design direction, and budgetary needs. They will assist the Project Manager in keeping the project on schedule and within budget. The candidate will develop and maintain a good working relationship with vendors and consultants and seek improvement of their knowledge base to learn and grow within the profession.
- 5 years or more experience
- Proficiency in the fundamentals of building code/life safety and construction detailing
- Highly skilled in Revit
- AutoCAD, SketchUp, InDesign, Photoshop, and Bluebeam skills are a plus
We seek an Administrative and Marketing Assistant with three or more years of experience in a professional office environment. The candidate should be a resourceful, reliable, highly organized self-starter who can multitask. This position supports our team with general administrative tasks such as answering phones, maintaining office organization, scheduling vendor presentations, typing meeting minutes, and planning office events. In addition, the candidate will assist with marketing duties, including maintaining social media accounts, assisting with RFP research and packages, preparing marketing materials, and researching target markets and relevant events and opportunities.
- 3 years or more experience
- Pleasant demeanor and strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with Facebook, Instagram, and social media platforms
- InDesign and Photoshop skills are a plus
Join the team
- Flexible schedule
- Hybrid work hours
- Professional development
- Casual and relaxed work environment
- Free office parking
- Monthly happy hours
- Day off for your birthday
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
Submit your resumé
To apply, please send your cover letter referencing position title, resume & salary requirements to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Submit Your Resumé
If you would like to submit your resumé to Curry Architects, please complete the form below.
Consider the following before sending:
- Make sure that your resume is well written, organized, and presented, and that it conveys a sense of who you are. Make sure to send images of your original design and or construction documentation work to pique our interest and demonstrate your capabilities. Tell us why you are interested in architecture and what excites you about your work.
- If we proceed to an interview, you MUST show us graphic, digital, photographic or otherwise images of YOUR ORIGINAL work. We are not interested in seeing random details on sheets drawn by others. You need to be able to demonstrate all the skills necessary to succeed as an architect and be a stand out in at least one area such as design, illustration, construction documentation and detailing, project and team management, specifications writing, or contract administration.
- If sending work via email, be careful of the overall file size. Send just enough information to let us know what you are about and what you can do. Save the rest for the interview!